Like all other modern applications, Skype also records all communications we exchange use. It records instant messages, calls, file transfers, SMS, etc., and it is easy to see through the conversation tab.
If you ever want to get rid of the history information, then you must delete them. Skype offers a single click option to clear the entire history of your account, but the functionality is buried deep under options menu.Really deep!.
To erase history follow the menu Tools -> Options, go to Privacy Settings tab on the left side, click Show Advanced Options button and then hit the Delete button history. Ah You're almost done. Just confirm popup, it displays on the screen and your story is missing from your account.
Sometime we want to hide our status updates from specific people who are already accepted as Friends in Facebook. Do you wonder why we need to accept someone as friend and then hide status updates from them? Well, may be you have to accept a friend request from your boss, but certainly love to hide status updates as well as other Facebook activities from him. Something similar goes with few annoying friends whom you cant’ de-friend but like to hide your updates.
Thanks to Facebook for providing fine grain privacy options on controlling what we want to share and with whom we want to share. It’s very easy to block one or more specific friends from seeing your status updates. Here are the step by step instructions:
1. Login to Facebook and go to Privacy Settings Page. It shows a page something similar to what is shown in the below image.
2. Click on “Customize settings” link
3. Expand the privacy options available in the section Things I Share -> Posts by me. Choose Customise from the list of available options
4. Type the list of unwanted friend’s names in to input box of the section "Hide this from”. Here is a screen grab of couple of my friends whom I added for writing this post
5. Click the Save Settings button. That’s all. Facebook will ensure that these people will not see your status updates on their news feed.
Want the top 100 / n to remove records from a SQL Server table, it is very simple to achieve with the below mentioned query:
DELETE FROM MyTable
SELECT TOP 100 PK_Column
ORDER BY creation
Why do you want to delete top 100 rows from SQL Server Database?
If the size of my SQL Server table is too huge, I often tend to delete top n records instead of deleting whole table. To simplify what I am saying, lets say I have 1 million records in a table, then instead of deleting whole table in one go, it would be faster to delete 1000 rows in a loop in one go.