Hey IPhone Lovers.... Thats a great news for you. The Giant Google is about to release a new application for iPhone that will allow you to make a search through voice. For that you will need to speak the search term inside the application to get the search results. For a minute, you might feel why this move by Google!! The only reason I can make out is that this application will be convenient while you are on the move lets say driving or maybe you want to give some rest to your fingers by not pecking out your search query on the Apple IPhone's keyboard.
This free application is expected to be out this Friday through Apple iTunes store. The users are required to place the phone to their ear and ask the question like "Who is the best batsmen in the world?" The application will encode the sound to a digital stream and sent to Google's servers which will decode the digital stream again to the words spoken and then pass them on to the Google search engine.
Now the most important thing is : whether the results are displayed quickly or not. As expected, the results will be displayed in few seconds only on the fast wireless network and may also include local search information taking advantage of IPhone feature which can determine the location of the user. Moreover, Google executives are claiming that the search results will be accurate enough to be useful who wants o avoid typing their search queries on the Apple IPhone's touch screen virtual keyboard.
Just like other Google products, this application is available to consumers for no extra money and the Giant is planning to make this application for other phones as well.
Good news for Google lovers once again:
The next beta version of Google Chrome browser is released. Wow!!!!!! That seems great to me and I hope my readers must be feeling the same as well. for that, you need to open the About Google Chrome page. There you will see an alert message "A new version of Google Chrome is available". The new release has the number 0.3.154.9 as compared to the old one 0.2.149. 30
Next come on to the fixes and updates in this release. This new version has come up with some top issue fixes, security updates and some other changes that will enhance the functionality of Google Chrome browser. Lets have a look at some main updates which the new version 0.3.154.9 is providing:
- It’ll be difficult for manipulating the address of the browser, which was previously used to show different addresses for spoofing attack.
- You can scroll the pagees inside the browser from the touchpad of your notebook.
- The problems with plug-ins, which had an impact on its popularity, have been sorted out to a large extent. Now, plug-ins, which include QuickTime, WMP, Silverlight and Flash should work better than before.
- Your browser would no longer crash, if you close a tab containing PDF files (another drawback of the previous version).
- All secure-access sites will no longer be stored in the data history of the user.
- If you’re using web proxies, then you are sure to get better performance.
I belive that you would be able to identify these modifications yourself once you start working on it. These changes include positions of new tabs, new windows or even the Incognito window. Also, i came to know that Chrome has some changes in its spell checker and managing of newly downloaded executable(.exe) files.
Posted by Technoguy
Tags: Google Chrome, Google Chrome new verion, Google Chrome 0.3.154.9